Cignpost Health Membership gives you access to a wide range of information and support services.
The jewel in our crown is our team of qualified, registered* nurses who have a wide range of expertise and experience and pride themselves on the personalised, professional, comprehensive and independent service they provide to their members.
Our nursing team can support, advise and guide you with any health or wellbeing query or concern. No question is too small!
Here are just a few examples of the ways they can help you:
- Do you have a health concern but feel unsure about whether you should speak to your GP about it?
- Are you struggling to get a GP appointment that fits around your work schedule?
- Do you have our Cignpost Private Diagnostic insurance and have been referred by your GP for a scan? We can support you every step of the way, making sure you successfully navigate between the NHS and private medical pathways
- Have you booked a two-night break away and realised you have left your medication at home?
- Are you having trouble sleeping?
- Have you been given a diagnosis and would like to talk it through?
- Have you been given some results and feel unclear about what they mean?
- Have you been referred to a physiotherapist and have not yet received an appointment?
You have unlimited** access to the nursing team, allowing them to support you with short term, acute health issues or long-term support over a period of time. Our Nurse Case Managers are encouraged to build relationships with you to help manage your health and wellbeing in a holistic way.
* Registered and regulated by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
** Nurse led service: 8:30 to 17:00 Mon to Fri and 10:00 to 14:00 Sat excluding Bank Holidays